Hello , my name is Jesy Farbes and i will try to reveal in this post 10 of the most common scams over the internet regarding Garcinia Cambogia, the new superfood presented on most of the important TV shows in the world.
As seen on many TV shows this new antioxidant probably is better than acai berry or any other berries on market so you will be invaded by offers, but few can be trusted. I am hopping that after you read this article you can easily make a difference between a good product and a scam.
Garcinia Cambogia success stories is a natural herbal diet supplement. It belongs to the Apocynaceae family and has been used in India since centuries by the tribal people. It is understood, that the medicinal properties and nutritional values of this succulent cactus plant was always known to the locals, who packed this plant while going to hunt or work.
Garcinia Cambogia would provide them the necessary nutrition required for their hard work, and at the same time suppress their appetite for food and thirst. The constituents of the plant are pregnane glycosides, flavone glycosides, megastigmane glycosides, and saponins. So you will have great results if you want to lose some weight and get in shape, better than any antioxidant like acai, goji or other berries.
Its hunger suppressant property is also further complimented by its ability to lose fat as well as lower blood sugar level. The plant has a history of being known as a famine- food since it was used to suppress hunger pangs during times of scarcity. It's all true but that doesn't mean that you will lose 30 pounds in one week like many scam websites will present it.
If you are ready to start a healthy diet or you just want to read some more info this is the plant extract you should start with.
Here you have the Garcinia Cambogia's Certificate of Analysis from Bio-India Biologicals Corporation so you can be sure that this is a 100% natural and safe product !
Here are the top 10 scams when buying Garcinia Cambogia :
1. You are happy to see this sign but you souldn't be ! "Free Trials" that aren't really free. You are unknowingly signed up for a subscription that charges you $80 or more per month. And it is nearly impossible to cancel !
"FREE TRIAL OFFERS" ARE NOT FREE!
They will charge your credit card $80 or more. This is 4 times more than quality Garcinia Cambogia product costs. AND, they send you crappy product which cost about 1/2 as much to produce.
YOU WILL BE SIGNED UP FOR A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION!
They say they just charge you for shipping. In reality, once they get your credit card number they will charge you, sometimes within days of ordering. You don't realize they have signed you up for a subscription because they bury it in the fine print in their terms and conditions.
YOU WILL HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD TO STOP THE CHARGES!
There will either be noone to contact to return the crappy product, or they will say you have to call their customer service number to get return authorization. When you do, you are put on hold and shuffled between different people until you give up. Don't believe me? Before you purchase, call or email them and say you did not sign up for a subscription and please stop sending the product. You will get the runaround.
HOW TO TELL IF THEY ARE LEGITIMATE:
If they are offering a free trial, they are not legitimate – Those are all scams – every single one. But if you don't want to take our word for it, simply contact them before you buy! Act like you are a customer and want to cancel. It won't take you long to figure out they won't let you cancel.
All of the sites look very similar to the image at right. The scammers simply change the name of the supposed "reporter" (for ex. "Julia Miller", Samantha Whyte, Gina Miller, Julia Sandler, Karen Simpson, and others )
2. Watered down or diluted products. Some of the biggest online retailers use 10%
Garcinia Cambogia juice mixed with other cheap juices. Their pills are loaded with preservatives to extend shelf lif, which is the ONLY way to process the fruits without destroying the antioxidants.
No matter what process you use, the end product can only be as good as the original Garcinia Cambogia used. If the quality of the harvested plant was not good or the plant was not harvested and processed in a timely manner, the end product will be of low quality.
The various methods of processing generate different concentrations of Garcinia Cambogia in the final end product. Again, freeze drying is the best method as it generates the highest concentration of Garcinia Cambogia. One gram of freeze dried Garcinia Cambogia supplement is roughly equivalent to 7 grams of fresh fruit. Even if the Garcinia Cambogia "4:1 extract" did use the whole plant, they would only contain about half the concentration of freeze dried Garcinia Cambogia — and thus half the nutrients. Because of the addition of approximately 40% maltodextrin or other carriers in the spray drying process, any spray dried products are also only going to provide about half the concentration of Garcinia Cambogia as freeze drying. But because this carrier is used in processing it is not required to be listed in the ingredients. You should also completely avoid any products that use the Garcinia Cambogia seed as they will contain one tenth the actual product.
3. Another scam is the false comparison websites. How it works? Very simple in fact.A webmaster is paid to promote a product so he is not interested in the quality of the product. So he is making a false website where he is comparing two or more products with untrue statements. The winner will not be the best product but the one he was paid for.
4. ARE Garcinia Cambogia ANTIOXIDANTS USABLE BY PEOPLE ?
Some opponents of Garcinia Cambogia supplements say that the antioxidants are not absorbed by people and that processing the plants destroys any potential benefits. Obviously, Garcinia Cambogia supporters maintain they have given the native people of India tremendous health benefits for hundreds of years and the supplements do the same thing. Who's scamming us on this one?
As reported by Science Daily, a study done by a professor at Texas A&M showed that the human body does absorb antioxidants from the
Based on this information, Garcinia Cambogia are legitimate health supplements.
5. One of the biggest things that Garcinia Cambogia supporters have used to get peoples attention is to claim that it will lead to rapid, even extreme, weight loss. Garcinia Cambogia opponents say that it is a complete lie and there is no proof of weight loss.
Garcinia Cambogia products are high in antioxidants which should make you feel better and make you more active. This will burn more calories and could lead to weight loss. They are also high in fiber which can help regulate your body and also lead to weight loss. There are even reports that it acts like an appetite suppressant so you may eat less. With that said, there is absolutely nothing documented that will substantiate any weight loss, let alone extreme weight loss.
While Garcinia Cambogia supplements may make you healthier and be a part of an overall weight loss program, there is no scientific evidence to support it.
If you are being told Garcinia Cambogia is going to make you lose weight all by themselves, you are probably being scammed.
6. Another common claim about Garcinia Cambogia products is that they are way more expensive than other fruits and don't give you any benefits. I already covered the benefits of Garcinia Cambogia versus other fruits. Now let's talk about the costs. I will use $US and local US prices for my comparisons.
Let's talk about a couple common fruits. Depending on where you live and time of year, fruit costs are very different, but in general you are going to pay $1 or more for a large apple. You will pay around $2 for a pomegranate. A small container of blueberries (2 or maybe 3 small servings) will cost you $3 to $5. This means your cost per serving is $1 to $2 (or more) for common fruits.
So what does an Garcinia Cambogia supplement cost? If you purchase your supplements up front, you can usually get a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia for $30 to $40. Sometimes the cost will be as high as $50. These are almost always 30 servings so they last you one month. At $30 a bottle, you pay $1 per serving. $40 equates to $1.33 per serving. $50 equals $1.66 per serving. If you buy a package deal like Buy 2 Get 1 Free, you can get the cost down to about $25 a bottle which equals $0.83 per serving.
Even if you are paying $50 a bottle, Garcinia Cambogia supplements are less than blueberries. If you get a package deal, you pay less for
Garcinia Cambogia than apples.
Based on this price comparison, the Garcinia Cambogia is definitely a legitimate and cost effective health supplement.
7. Many advertiser started to use known star names to promote their low quality Garcinia Cambogia products. Indeed many shows reveal the benefits of this superfood but why do you need to use other names in order to promote your product if this is not such a bad product ? So stay away from advertiser who use other known names to make you trust in the quality of their treatments. A GOOD product will sell with no help.
8. Better than order a Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial that probably is a scam you can order a product with at least 90 days of money back guarantee. Anyway any website that is not offering such a period when you can still change your mind, from any reason, is a SCAM. We will try to make a list of top Garcinia Cambogia products that we searched for.
9. We all know that anitoxidants are beneficial to people. There are tons of studies that indicate antioxidants can improve health, help cure disease, and even promote longer life. If you don't think antioxidants are a good thing, you might as well stop reading because I consider their benefits a fact.
There are 2 arguements here. The supporters of Garcinia
Cambogia say that they are the highest source of antioxidants of any food. The opponents of
Garcinia Cambogia supplements say they are no better than red grapes. Who is scamming who?
Garcinia Cambogia is only one that is widely used as a health food supplement. I would say in this case it is the Garcinia Cambogia opponents that is scamming you.
For this one, I have to say the Garcinia Cambogia is legitimate.
Also most cheap Garcinia Cambogia products are scams. The effectiveness of any natural
Garcinia Cambogia product is tied directly to the quality of ingredients used, along with controlled manufacturing methods, and a well researched formulation in specific quantities designed to heighten effectiveness. If it uses inferior quality raw ingredients or isn't manufactured at a premium facility using strict standards, it's going to be cheaper. But would you want to put it in your body? Inferior products give inferior results.
Conclusion after testing almost all products on market
Even if more of the websites are a scam or not many of them present an ideea that indeed is valide.
A good Garcinia Cambogia product will give good results but for the best results it has to be used toghter with a colon cleansing product and a good diet program including exercises.
So now you know how to search for a quality product to get you in better shape. Here you have also our recommandations for best Garcinia Cambogia Product and ColonCleanser. We will keep looking for you and choose the top products and not get SCAMED.